OFICIAL BANCA EMPRESA (CORPORATIVA) – c.a.b.a (Ref. 1910)13 marzo, 2019
Gerente Administración de Personal – C.A.B.A. (Ref. 1911)18 marzo, 2019
Company specialized in instrumentation and automation. With offices in Canada and U.S.A., they provide solutions in process control for the manufacturing industry.
Purpose of the position:
To persuasively promote and aggressively grow Instruments’ brand presence while increasing revenue in Central and / or West Canada.
- Attain monthly revenue target for established territory
- Maintain and develop key relationships with customers
- Make product presentations with the constant and continuous intent of closing orders
- Pursue cost competitive product recommendations and solutions for customer needs
- Continuous learning to stay current on industry and product offerings
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and
- liaison with internal order processing and management staff
- Document sales activities within CRM, create appropriate trip reports and lost sale reports.
- Attend industry trade shows to establish new leads and expand company’s presence in the territory
- Make suggestions and recommendations for improvement for better ways to service customers and increase sales.
- Cooperate with suppliers to secure mutual business through joint calls.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive understanding of industrial heat applications and factory automation, including sensors, controllers, temperature sensors.
- Degree in Engineering or 3 – 5 years relevant experience in industrial sales, quite preferably in US and/or Canadian markets.
- Demonstrated success and experience in managing customer accounts and delivering sales growth
- Strong networking skills
- Proficient in MS Office. Experience with CRM tools a plus.
- Empathetic communicator, able to see things from other person’s point of view
- Have exceptional customer-interaction skills
- Strong interpersonal (listening, questioning) and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record
- Available to travel.
- Salary + Commission
- Company-sponsored medical & dental plan
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Retirement Plan with Company match
If you are interested in this interesting position, please deliver your presentation letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all the people interested for the position but we will contact only those whose match the qualifications and experience.